This is to notify the General public that Nigeria Immigration Service(NIS) has rolled out a new Visa on Arrival Application Process for all Business Travelers and African Union Countries except ECOWAS member Countries.
According, all Visitors coming to Nigeria from these countries shall be required to follow the process below:
The VOA facility is available to two categories of travelers:
- Frequently traveled to High Net worth Investors with business interest in Nigeria.
- Citizen of African Countries.
- Frequently Traveled Business Persons of International Reputes
- Executive of Multi-national Companies
- Member’s of Government Delegation
- Holder of United Nations Laissez-Passer
- Holders of African Union Laissez-Passer
- Holders of any other Officials Travel document of other recognized International organizations who intend to Visit Nigeria.
Note: Visa on Arrival is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require a visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
How to Apply for Visa on Arrival (Business Travelers)
Step1: Apply and Make Payment
- To begin your application, Please visit the NIS portal at https://portal.immigration.gov.ng and select Apply for Visa on Arrival.
- Complete Application and Make Payments.