Nigeria Immigration Service »

Dependent of GO (Minor) Visa – R4C

R4B - Dependents (Minor) of Employed Expatriate (Government Official) Visa is visa issued to dependents of expatriates employed by Government, who are less than 18 years of age

Visa Category

Temporary Residence Visa

Sub category

Emloyment Expatirate (Government Official)


  • Dependents (less than 18 years) accompanying Expatriates employed by Government in Nigeria
  • Requirements
  • Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement
  • Formal application for R4C Visa by the Employer (Government) accepting Immigration Responsibility
  • Letter from the principal immigrant
  • Visa Validity

    Valid for not more than 90 days from the date of issuance

    Permit Type and duration of Stay

    Residence Permit subject to validity of the principal

    Permited Activicties

    Reside in Nigeria as dependent to Expatriate employed by Government

    Restricted Activicties

  • Not permitted for work
  • Permitted Visa Channels

  • Embassy
  • Important Note: