Nigeria Immigration Service »

Spouse of Cleric Visa – R6B

R6B - Employment Visa (Cleric) is issued to Spouse of employed cleric in Nigeria

Visa Category

Temporary Residence Visa

Sub category

Employment (Cleric)


  • Spouse accompanying employed Cleric
  • Requirements
  • Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement
  • Formal application for R6B Visa by the Employer accepting immigration Responsibility
  • Letter from the principal immigrant
  • Visa Validity

    Valid for not more than 90 days from the date of issuance

    Permit Type and duration of Stay

    Residence Permit subject to validity of the principal

    Permited Activicties

    Reside in Nigeria as accompanying spouse to employed cleric

    Restricted Activicties

  • Not permitted for work
  • Permitted Visa Channels

  • Embassy
  • Important Note: