General Entry Requirements for Migrants upon Arrival To Nigeria
Crew members on board Arriving Vessels Passengers where applicable
- Crew list in duplicate
- List of Port of Call on Inward Journey.
- List of disembarking Passengers showing Port of embarkation
- List of passengers in Transit showing the Port of embarkation
- List of all other persons on board including Stowaways
- Possession of valid travel documents Passport/Continuous Discharge Certificate (CDC) as applicable
- Nil List
- Valid Contract of Crew members and corresponding status
- Valid Visa (passengers). If not a crew
- Evidence of last Port Clearance
- Any other document that will aid the clearing/ boarding officer in discharging of his statutory duty Immigration Act 2015 (15) (3b) (3c).