Nigerian Diplomats and other top Government Officials as may be approved by the President.
- Letter of application / introduction from the Applicant’s Organization
- 2 passport photographs
- Last promotion letter or Letter of Appointment
- Photocopy of valid official identity card
- Evidence of Age
- Certificate of return from the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) (in the case of eligible Political Office holders)
How to Apply
- All requests for Diplomatic Passports shall be submitted to the office of the Comptroller General, Nigeria Immigration Service Headquarters, Abuja.
2 working days after enrolment of biometric data (if all requirements are met)
- No person shall hold two (2) valid passports of the same type concurrently
- At expiration of office, holding Diplomatic/Official Passport becomes unauthorized and must be returned to the Comptroller General of Immigration.