Standard Nigeria Passport
STANDARD NIGERIA PASSPORT (GREEN COVER)
- All Nigerians by birth , naturalization and registration This is the most commonly used travel document in Nigeria.
Requirements for Obtaining a Standard Nigerian Passport
- Guarantor's form duly signed by a commissioner of oaths plus
- Photocopy of; (a) Data page of guarantor's passport and
- Photocopy of National identity card
- Drivers License
- Father's Letter of content for minors under 16yrs (Mother's letter of consent in case of deceased father)
- Marriage Certificate where applicable
- Husband's consent letter
Letter of introduction for employee of government or corporate organization
- Court affidavit and police report in case of lost passport.
- Birth Certificate or Age declaration
- Letter of identification from Local Government of origin or residence
- One(1) passport photograph
- Acknowledgement slip and receipt of payment
- No Nigerian is allowed to hold multiple standard passport
- All Standard passports have a life span of 10 years with an initial validity of five (5) years.