“Obtainable at Nigerian Missions, except for special cases where Visa on Arrival is allowed (See VoA)”
Business Visa is available to citizens of all countries except ECOWAS Nationals who do not require visa to visit Nigeria and other countries which Nigeria has entered into visa abolition agreements.
Class of Persons Eligible to Business Visa
- Foreign Travelers who wish to visit Nigeria for the purpose of Meeting, Conference, Seminar, Contract Negotiation, Marketing, Sales, Purchase distribution of Nigerian Goods, Trade Fairs, Job Interviews, Training of Nigerians, Emergency/Relief work, Crew members, Staff of NGOs, Staff of INGOs, Researchers, Musical Concerts.
- Passport valid for at least 6 months with at least 2 blank visa pages for endorsement.
- Two (2) recent passport sized (35/40mm) photograph.
- Return ticket.
- Evidence of sufficient funds.
- Evidence of Hotel Reservation/host address in Nigeria.
Validity of stay is 90 days (not extendable)
Caution: Note that this Visa is not valid for employment.
See table of fees here
2 – 3 working days from receipt of application
Step 1:Apply online
Complete the online visa application here and print completed form.
Step 2:Pay online (https://portal.immigration.gov.ng) and print payment receipt.
Step 3:Affix 2 passport sized (35/40mm) passport photographs with white background.
Step 4:Mail application or proceed with the completed form to Embassy/High Commission for submission with attached requirements.
Note: Applicant may be invited for interview if necessary.